Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bon Voyage


Recall the memories in past 3 years, when I was studying in MMU, they contain sadness and happiness, both also keep in my mind now clearly. Sad memories are those things that I had done wrongly, they always remind me so that I should handle my life better and better; happy memories make me much more treasure what I have now and had before. In the 3 years, I thankful that God had arranged a group of friends for me, those friends are the core of my sweat memories. 2 of them were my room mates for 3 years, in that duration, due to my limitation knowledge in IT, I couldn’t handle my studies and many times I tried my best but couldn’t handle the parts of assignments and project, yet they didn’t blame me. I frequently asked them to teach me and guild me in my studies, yet they were willing to do it until now. I am here to say thanks to you, Yu shu and Pit Yaw, thank you very much! Yu Shu departed from Malaysia to Korea, at 6 p.m. today. He still in aeroplane now. Today I strongly feel the mood of departing. Last time we all did study, exercise, shopping in KL and have meal together, those memories I will keep all the memories as new as yesterday!!!

1 comment:

星空 said...

take care my friend and good luck for your future undertaking... :)
keep in touch!