Thursday, October 26, 2006

Missing something??

Recall back the time that I was a child, I had a treasure characteristic which I don't have now, it is called 'never give up'. I learned to walk, run, jump, bicycling and etc when I was small. I had never think how many failures I had done, I was not affected by those failures even though they were a lot!! I still remember those serious accidents I did when I was learning many style of cycling, especially I put off my hand while cycling. I learned from the failures and I do it better and better.
But when I grew up, I lost this characteristic, I fear to learn new things, because I scare failure. Failure make me feel uncomfortable and crash my self-confidence. I will give up easily, some times I give up even I haven't take a challange. My confidence is also affected my past failures, so as time goes, my thinking become more and more negative. I feel that my thinking is like a dead man, not as young man think, 'Everytime is possible'.
I need to adjust the view of failure, and dare to fail in order to success in future. Furthermore I want to discover the treasure chest, 'Never Give Up', that was threw long time ago.

No comments: